Sub Assistant Engineer jobs at Office of the Executive Engineer (A.I), Jan 2013

Trending: Administrative, Advocate, Accounting, Photography, Marketing, Health+Care / Medical, Agriculture, Banking / Insurance, Librarian, Shipping, Clerical, Management, Science / Research, UPSC, Sales / Business+Development

Office of the Executive Engineer (A.I) Midnapore invites applications for the follow posts


2013 January Advertisement from Office of the Executive Engineer (A.I)

Candidate should have passed Diploma in Mechanical EngineersApplications should be sent to Office of the Executive Engineer (A.I) office. Send your fully filled applications to Nodal Officer WBADMI Project, Paschim Medinipur & Executive Engineer (A-I) Midnapore (A-I) Di\/ision„ Midnapore, Pasohim Medinipur, Pin-721

0 comments: